SDG Group Launches Stimulation Plan to Reboot Industrial Recovery and Work Together with Partners Towards 2 Billion in 2024!
Affected by the Covid-19 epidemic, the continuation of the Russian Ukrainian war, and inflation in various countries, major economies around the world have entered a recession cycle. Since August 2022, the demand in multiple regions has declined significantly. SDG Group deeply believed that enterprises cannot survive alone but must think of others and need to team up both upstream and downstream supply chains to boost our “industry recovery”.
The stimulation plan is based on the concept of SDG Industrial Value Network with Lead Time Guarantee Program and the two-day delivery rate policy. MEAN WELL will continue to offer stable supplies and expect to promote the "Standard Power Supply" market trend with partners. Let’s work together towards 2 Billion in 2024!
Stimulation Plan to Reboot Industrial Recovery
Promotion Period：From 2022 to 2025, total of 4 years; the reward will be calculated and distributed in Q1 of the next year
Terms & Conditions:
- Customers whose annual purchase amount exceeds USD 100k, including distributors and direct customers
- Compared with the previous year, the sales revenue has increased
- The trusted partner has never delayed payment/arrears, maliciously delayed delivery or cancelled the orders
- Eligible customers will be rewarded with 10% of the total purchase growth amount (the plan for the current year will be announced at the beginning of November every year in the future)
- SDG Fund will allocate an equal amount to each branch company before March 31 of each year in the form of brand promotion funds/MDF (Market Development Fund) based on the total estimated expenditure of each branch company, which shall give back to customers
- For the balance (partial or full) that the customer does not receive/cannot receive may be entrusted to the branch to donate to the local public welfare organizations
Please contact your sales window if you have any questions.
CEO of Greater China: Alex Tsai
CEO of Overseas: Ted Cheng
MEAN WELL Enterprises Co., Ltd.